Monday, March 26, 2007

TMNT

[SONG] Ne-Yo - Because of You (Rumored to be the next hit for his second album)


After a bit of studying today at Woodlands Library, Liang and I went to watch...

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!

w00t!

This movie has very sentimental value to me. It didn't matter much if the script sucked or if the animations were bad, all that mattered to me was that i was able to watch 4 turtle on the big screen once again.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles, was part of my childhood. Growing up as a single child and a broken family, this show that started off as a cartoon, was my fantasy world. I use to be in this world that no one could take a way from me. It helped me get past the depression and ugliness of this horrible world.

I remember as a child i would always rush home to catch the 3:30pm show. If i missed it, the whole day would have gone to shreds. This cartoon, to many, may be stupid or idiotic, but to me this simple show was my life.

My dad, til this day, still calls me turtle in cantonese. He knows that this was and still is my favorite show of all time. He knew, buying me anyting with a ninja turtle on it would shut me up and entertain me for hours. Though my collection is still back home in toronto, i can still remember the faint memories of myself playing with turtle figurines alone in my room til the wee hours of the night.

I know it seems weird to be reading this, but if you grew up in the environment i did, you may understand what i mean. Being able to see Leonardo, Raphael, Michaelangelo, Donnatello and Splinter on the big screen once again, made me remember my past. This is something i cherish. Something that can never be taken away from me. This is what made me forget about everything. It was my life.

After so many years, to be able to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles once again, literally brought watery tears to my eyes. I was so HAPPY throughout the whole movie. The script was not the best, but it was memories that flashed in my head that made it all worth the wild. (The animations were great, but the voices could have been better) Smiling throughout the movie, Liang knew that this movie had a lot of value to me.

I am glad that they made a re-release. If not, who knows when i would be able to enjoy a flick to such an extent. Also, if i'm not wrong, there will be a second part to this movie. WOOHOO!!! =)

I have the 3 series' to the orginal tmnt movie. I fel like going to watch all of them once again! Maybe i will.

Thx hollywood, animators and script writers, for bringing back a memory to a grown man that lacked a real childhood. This cartoon means so much more to me now then it did when i first laid eyes on the cartoon series.

and to liang...THANK YOU SO MUCH for watching this movie with me. You may not have enjoyed it as much as i did or maybe you did, but i really appreciated it. If you didn't watch this movie with me, i would have watched it myself. Liang, i know you know how much this movie meant to me, and i really really thank you (again) for spending the time with me to enjoy it. LOVE YOU!

TMNT, is something that will always be treasured deep within me and my heart!

NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME, NEVER! (lol i'm not being drastic)

peace!

(PIX)



the only thing that could make a grown man, a child once again!

(i just had to put this up, cuz it was quite funny at the time)



Elliott getting close to the pole at the bus stop!



Elliott got touchy! he held it until the bus came lol!

latez!



TMNT trailer 2007



TMNT intro song from the cartoon!

No comments: