Saturday, March 03, 2007

an old friend

oh man!

i'm was SO happy earlier today. I called a very good friend of mine, who is living in Vancouver right now. Her name is Wanda. Many may have seen her name on my Zippo lighter.

She is considered to be one of my bestest friends, then and now. it was so good to hear her voice.

I neglected alot of my friends in Canada and to come and think of it, i was a real jackass. I'm starting a new leaf, to find back some lost friends and try to keep in contact as much as possible.

Wanda and I talked for about an hour. The conversation was flawless. We talked about the past and the present. It was the best conversation i've had in along time. I was walking in circles at boat quay when we were talking, man i wish she was right beside me. I guess, some things can never replace my old friends. I hope it doesn't too, because the memories and feelings are something i cherish. Since i'm all alone in singapore, they are my strength to carry on.

Though i've met and have many new friends, they can still never be able to replace my old friends, in my heart.

She's been a friend of mine for years now. So the emotional feeling that i had when we talked is undescribable. I really wished that 1 hour was longer. it seemed so short.

I'm just glad that she's doing well and she's safe and happy. I'm proud of her.

Wanda, I love you so much! take care of yourself babes!

After talking, i was still very excited and thrilled. But after a short while, i started getting a bit emo (emotional). i guess, after the talk, i started to think and remember alot of memories from my past. The good times, the bad and the friends i've met. Just thinking about what Wanda and I use to do together, made my eyes watery. I was embarrassed to continue walking to the bus, so i hid in a alley for a bit to reflect and calm down.

I always treated Wanda like the sister i never had, so you can imagine the hardship i was going through when i hung up. It's not just Wanda, there's also people like, Maggie, Stella, Richard, Ken, Vivian, Vee, Sam, Alan, Karman, Vivian W., Jen, Jen, Y., Andy, Chi, Lucy, Thomas, Stella, Anna, Andrea, Joanna, Christine, Mandy, Sylvia and many more that i treated as my immediate family. They were and always will be, my close friends, nothing will be able to replace that.

Love you guys to death!

Much love!

Richie!

No comments: