Thursday, March 22, 2007

Finally...

[Song] Marques Houston - So Right For Me

Finally, it's all over!

After 2 weeks of sleepless nights and stress, we @ DHM0405 A&B have come to the end of our work development week.

the breakdown:

1) conduct a workshop in 4 days (our topic: attitude)
2) produce a business plan in 5 days (subjct; Yuk Yuk Comedy Club)

Learning to work with a diverse group has taught me alot character and culture.

To: Cherris, Eleanor, Grace, Er Cong, Adriano, Honey, Bernard and Dang

*THANK YOU!! all the hard work and creativity have not been wasted! we pulled through to the end, it was a great time! thx again! *


it was a great learning experience.

I will take these 2 weeks of thoughts, learnings and memories with me wherever i go. It will defiantely be helpful when i go out to the industry for my attachment!

-

Now that everything seems to be over, we still have exams! argh..

Next week, will end the mark of our 2 years in Shatec. It seems like everything is moving so fast. memories and friends will disperse in to their respective hotels and who knows how many will meet up to get togther on a frequent basis.

However...

In july, i will be back in school to pursue a Higher Diploma in Tourism Management. It is a 6 month course to further prepare me in the industry. I believe besides learning alot, i will have an opportunity to meet and interact with new faces.

I hope it will be a great 6 months.

Take care...Liang, Elliott, Thomas and Brandon are at my place watching Step up..i feel like a bad host lol!


i'm out!

Respect!

No comments: