Sunday, March 04, 2007

project work

[Song] Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize (a classic joint for y'all to vibe with)

[no pix in this entry, i hope the next one will have some =) ]

it's that time again where all my classmates are gathering around in their respective groups to rush their projects before the deadline.

I, myself am one of those people. This semester has really taken a toll on my life. I seem to be getting lazier, not to mention, stupider.

Our Food Production Management project is due on friday, and i'm glad to say that todays' get together on doing project work wasn't totally wasted. We are pretty much finished, except for the kitchen floor plan and the final printing. All in all, everything seems to be in place.

The big headache is our Principles of Management project, which is due on thursday/friday. I have taken it upon myself to complete the 3000 word essay. Too many people doing one essay is just rediculous, yet alone, tedious to get everyone to do the same topic. Hence, I will be requesting everyone to take notes during the interview tmr and I will just ask the questions.

This is gonna be a very LONG week. After friday, i will be able to relax, and maybe set an appointment with some friends to go and hang-out; friends i haven't seen in awhile.

To my group members, Amanda, Liang, Xiumin, Susanna and Alan:

Sorry for neglecting the projects until the last minute. I know that, as a leader of a group, I must work to bring everyone and everything together. I know i have been missing alot of lessons recently as well, i'm sorry, if this has affected you in anyway. My apologies.

As long as we, can get through this week, with as little stress as possible, I know that the rest of the semester will be a breeze; for the exception of exams of course lol!

Til the next post...Take care everyone!

Richie!

No comments: