Sunday, March 25, 2007

SEA and more

went to an event on friday night.

It was the inaugural Singapore Education Awards (SEA).

I went to represent the Overseas' Student Association (OSA)

I had to deal with guests asking and inquiring about OSA. I got to meet the Minster of State - Mr. S. Iswaran.

Friendly gentleman, but he asks too many question at one time. Hence, it was difficult to anaswer him all at once.

The GOOD thing was that Channel News Asia was there. Maybe y'all got to catch a glimpse of me? haha

It was a good night in all..free flow alcohol and food. Furthermore, i got to meet a Marketing Director of Mount Faber Holdings.

The Director asked alot of question about logistics and what nots, besides that, she asked what i was doing. After talking to her for about 15min, she said that she is very interested to sign me on board. She said to look for her after i finish, and maybe we could discuss my future career in Mount Faber Holdings.

Let's hope after a year or so that she will remember me. I know i won't forget her, cuz she was HOT haha!

-

Today i went to the library with Liang, Elliott, Jude and Aisah. Our main objective was to study, but at the end, that didn't really happen lol.

Around 5:30 we were gonna go purchase tix to TMNT, but who would of figured it was sold out! GOD DAMMIT! i was quite upset.

anyhoo...Liang, elliott and I headed to KTV hehe! it was GREAT!

now, they are at my house chilling and watching tv. so i best get going..

PIX TIME!



Invitation booklet to SEA!



Cocktail Reception @ the Singapore National Art Museum!



This is what i wore lol..i know i'm gay!



The booth i was manning for OSA! (Events we have held)
(Continued 3 pix down)






There were 5 Lambos outside when we left...SO SWEET!!!



Attempting to study @ Woodlands Library!



I'm packing up, cuz i was excited to watch TMNT...at the end, i was disappointed! =(



Chillin' @ Woodlands KTV!

i'm out, peace!

No comments: