Thursday, March 01, 2007

nothing special

[Song] Romeo ft. Marques houston - Special Girl


oh wow..it's been along time since i've blogged man!

there's been alot going on recently.

Been visting friends and trainers houses for chinese new year and working after school, hence the delays in updating.

For Chinese new years, i've visited, Eunice, Mrs. Ong and Vincents house. I'll be going to visit my 2 uncles this week. My red pocket collection this year has been horrible, lol!

Saturday, i went to a Event Catering @ Rosette with Wei Ching, Vanus, Glenn, Michele, Zhan Yi and Alan. Oh man, the food was horrible. The main course was a bit better but the 3 courses before was...yuck! after that, alan and i, headed to butterfactory with elliott. That was another disappointment. There was no crowd and there were some horrible break dancers having a competition. Just a horrible day.

that's it..i'm too tired now..gonna head to bed!

here are some pix for y'all...peace!



I learned to make dumplings muhahaha!



it was fun lol!



This is what liang's mom prepped for us...so delicious!



Gathering @ my house!



I, liang, her mom, elliott and jude!



I taught them how to play Texas Hold'em! now i have people to play with, i'm so happy!



Group Pic!

No comments: