Friday, March 30, 2007

The End, For Now!

[Song] Jai - Spend 4Ever! (nice RnB track for y'all to vibe to)

The end of a 2 year learning experience in Shatec, is OVER!

The feeling seems so weird.

No more routine wake up's at 7 or 8am, no more lunch at the coffee shop and no more taking the bus and walking pass the swimming pool. Seems kind of awkward if you ask me.

Though the past 2 years have not gone to waste. Learnt alot about the industry, obviously, and got to meet some life long friends. It was a journey, not only will i remember for the rest of my life, but a journey that will be cherished deep within my heart.

I'm sure i'm not the only one with the same thoughts. I'm sure many people, who have learnt life long skills from Shatec, will be cherishing these 2 years.

It still seems like yesterday, when we just finished out housekeeping project. Oh man, i still remember the feeling of receiving the highest grade for that project. It was just wonderful. To have achieve something academically, for the first time in my life.

And on top of that, i would say that our Sales project was one of the greatest projects we compiled. I loved the look and the content. Just amazing what a great team can do.

*Too bad we will never work as a whole on projects again. To: Liang Liang, Alan, Xiumin, Amanda and Susanna, THX for all the work and efforts put in over the past 2 years. We did a great job. Though some may have had minor conflicts, that they did not voice, we still got through it all and you didn't allow it to effect our work. I believe out of the whole class, we were the best project group! To, uh, OASIS! haha!*

It's just saddening to know that we may (as a class) never be able to see each other again, or atleast as a whole.

DHM0405A, I wish you all the best for your future endeavour. Don't let the hotel punks push you around, stand your ground if you need to. Take care and I wish you all the best! Make sure to remember me if you strike it rich, haha jks!

Enough said...pix time!!



The Guys: Farhan, Alan, Rai,Thomas, Nelson, Jude, I and Elliott!
(I'll miss you guys man!)



Reunited...The Comedy Nextwork!



Thx guys for everything!



Dorris and I!



I and Aisah!



2 Fat guys and an admin! lol!



I and Jason!



I and Thomas!



I and Wanling!



I and Yuri!

**OH OH OH, to peepz with cameras...**
can you send me the pictures you took via e-mail @ dumb_mf@hotmail.com that would be great! thx!!


I'm out, gonna take a nap! peace y'all!

No comments: