Thursday, March 08, 2007

STRESSED!!

oh man!

i'm super stressed these days. It may be the reason why i have trouble sleeping at times.

Firstly, i have yet to confirm a hotel for my upcoming attachment. Damn! I don't know what it is. I mean, i don't think that i did anything wrong on my resume or anything. Could it be my picture? is it too ugly? am i not right for the industry? am i not the 'face' their looking for?hm..there are alot of thoughts and questions going through my mind. Many may not understand because they have sealed a deal with a hotel or will be shortly. I mean, it makes me feel incapable as a person. To receive 1 interview out of 8 hotels that i sent my resume to, really brings my morales down. I have no more confidence in myself. I try not to show my stress and frustration but with all the issues around me right now, it's getting kind of hard. I have to be cheerful, responsible and helping to not only my friends but group members as well. As a leader i guess i take it upon myself to deal with alot of issues at one time, when i myself, have no clue on what's going on in my life and situation. It's not guidance i need, it's a helping hand from god or a miracle of some sort to get me through this rough patch in my life.

It is the most stressful part of my Shatec career. I use to get stressed up for projects and what nots, but now i can't even seal a deal with a distinguished hotel, really makes me scared and nevous. My future is at stake. It may be easier if i get a 4 star hotel, but i want something that i can bring back to canada, in case i decide pursue my career there. If i want to be recognized in canada, i must be able to produce good results here. Somewhere recognized.

Argh..the frustration!

On top of everything else, we have projects to submit by tomorrow and friday. We delayed our projects to last minute, which i am to blame, and there is no excuse for me to complain but i really wished that we had more time. Everytems so rushed, and i have a feeling our Principles of Management project is going to be a flop. Not because of content but because we did not put enough efforts. Food production is still alright as it is an easy project.

My mind is full of rubbish and i can't stand the stress anymore. This coming fri, sat and sun will be my fucking relief week! fuck i better get drunk or something! i need to let loose and forget everything that's happening around me!

for the time being, while i suffer in my own little fucking, idiotic, stupid, pee brained little world..here is something interesting i got in a mass e-mail from mat!













lol, i think this is hilarious...how about you?

peace!

No comments: