Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crunch TIME!!

This is gonna be a short post...


just a little update on what's going on now.

This is of cousre, Exam Week.

Everyone's stressing about the papers and in the back of everybody's minds are holidays.

I've completed 3 out of 4 papers already.

1) Business Communication
2) Business Statistics
3) Food Production Management (which was today)

the next will be the worst paper of all, Principles of Management, which is tomorrow.

Can't wait til the end of that paper...it's gonna be like breaking out of hell.

Tmr will mark the end of my 2 year in-school learning at Shatec. After i will be headed out to Raffles Hotel for my 3 month attachment, then go back to school for a higher diploma and then go back and complete 6 months of attachment at the same hotel.

Seems like a well thought out plan eh? haha!

OH OH OH...

did i mention, i will be going to Bintan (in Indonesia) on April 2 2007?

haha..my last holiday, atleast for now!

Can't wait, it's gonna be so fun and relaxing! just what my friends and i need.

The trip will consist of Elliott, Alan, Xiumin, Amy, Susanna, Cao Yan and I. I just can't wait til the day i board the ferry, and set my stubby feet in some fucking sand!

muhahahaha! i know i know...it's okay to be jealous, FOOLS! hahaha! jokes jokes!

alright i'm out, gonna take a nap before i hit the POM text book...

peace y'all...latez!

(pix from mac - studying!)



I use to never study...what happened? i'm such a good boy muhahaha! =P



Liang, having FUN?!?!?!



Studying Food Production Management (FPM)



if this was zoomed, you would be able to see my HORRIFIC handwriting!



BYE BYE! =P

No comments: