Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stolen Time

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to post about cultural differences. However, with the lack of time to think through the material and actually getting down to writing, i'm just short of time.

Exams are in 2 weeks and my project work is coming to a due date soon time. I can't wait til all is over and i can actually put some thought and creativity into my blog posts.

This week has been hell, besides the fact of being sick, the stress level is slowly rising while the days are coming slowly to an end. I can't really focus. I watch movies and heroes (tv series) to pass time and relax before doing anything that will crack my brain. I need all the time to self relax and enjoy before i totally go insane.

-

Anyways, on a brighter note. Here are 2 pictures that i find quite amusing!



Pizza Hut meatballs and chicken drumlet..left over from lunch and this is what my creative mind came up with =P haha



THE MOST INTERESTING AD i've even seen!! it was from some shoe ad in a magazine..i think the shoe was pony.

Alright i'm off to work..take care y'all

peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haven't you done that one already?