Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Financial Crisis!

My dad is officially the worst and most irresponsible father in the world! Enough said!

It's been a sweet 2 months now, since he promised to send me money for my school fees. Until this date, i have yet to receive anything in the thousands.

Because of the financial delays and the lack of responsibilities to support his one and only son, i am now, financially big in debts.

I owe...

Singtel: $258.00
Starhub Internet: $196.00
Friends totallying: $270.00

The headaches and stress this man is putting me through is endless. There's always something new with this guy that i just can't seem to understand. As a father, he was never there for me nor was he there financially. However, when he agreed to send me overseas to study, you would imagine that he grew up and started to care for his son. Well NNNNNOOOOO, that's the complete opposite of what's happening.

He can still go shop like a freak, plan trips to australia and southeast asia and have the guts to ask me which phone i want and if i wanted to join them on their trip. How thoughtful right? wrong.. i would have thought he would have started saving his earnings and shit for me to continue my studies and not to worry about anything financially.

PUHLEASE!

this is not the shit i need. I just need MONEY...the greens, the ching ching, the denaro, the benjamins blah blah blah..you get my point.

As a care giver in the future, i would never put my children in a position i couldn't handle. I wouldn't want them to worry about anything that shouldn't. I know how it feels, and it's simple to write it down, but deep down, there's just way more to it.

I could tell you ALL the shit my dad put me through as a child, but there just wouldn't be enough time to, in fact, there wouldn't be enough space on this blog either. My mom is the only person i can depend on and it's no wonder i use to be so much closer to her in the past.

Right now, i don't need any of them. I just need their money. I know it's cruel to say, but being raised within a western society and having been developed through their cultures, it's just what we do. It's our right of passage in lame terms.

My dad is putting me in a position that i don't know how to account for. I REALLY REALLY thought he changed when he started trying to get closer to me. I guess i was utterly wrong and that he has actually worsened in my eyes. He is irresponsible, hard headed, stubborn and a mess..all bundled nicely to a big ball of shit!!!!!

I've always wanted to be someone else when i was growing up, now i just wish i had another father!

vexed all the way! out!

No comments: