Saturday, November 17, 2007

Justin Lo

Justin Lo..Juk Teen (Canto name)

I just got Justin Lo's new CD JTV. Amazing! I love his work!

I'm not the biggest pop fan, however, i do appreciate talent. Justin Lo is probably one of the few new artists' in the HK music scene that can pull a vocal range and give a unique flavor in his music.

JTV, like his other 2 albums, has yet again astound me.

Look him up for more info.

Wikipedia
AsianFanatics

After reading the biography on Wiki, i came to asking myself, what would i do to pursue my dreams?

He left Yahoo! to follow his dream as a singer. I mean, what courage! Knowing that the industry itself is a hard battle to enter, he still gave everything up in the States to return to HK to find his love - music! I'm glad he left, and made such a name for himself in the scene.

I believe strongly that Justin will soon become the next Hacken Lee, Andy Lau or any other great music artist that has survived so long in HK. It's difficult. The music industry is a killer industry to remain in. However, i believe he can do it!

So congrats on the new album Justin. It's great!

Look out for other great new artists' in the HK music scene...Janice Vidal, Jill Vidal, Stephy Tang, Theresa Fu and Charles Ying.

Though i believe Janice Vidal is the only female that compares to Justin at the moment, the rest are worth checking out if your into the whole canto pop thing.

...i wonder if Janice and Justin will ever come out with duet together...that would be great!

Look out for a huge post i've been wanting to touch on for awhile now...cultural differences coming soon...just need the time to think and write =)

i'm out..peace!

No comments: