Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A New Leaf

[SONG] Jay-Z ft. Notorious BIG - Hustle (Remix)

I've been extremely busy these days, so i won't be able to update as frequent as possible.

I'm not sure if many have you noticed, but I've been changing my writing patterns on my blog. Instead of giving dull boring posts about what's going on in my life, i try to incorporate events from around (example from: newspapers, television or what whatever i come across) i find important. Also, i try to add in my views, perspectives, thoughts and well whatever i find interesting.

The writing style has changed to suite the general public. I didn't wanna just list out an issue or daily rant. I wanna be able to hit an issue with people, give my insights on the issue and give the reader a different perspective on things. I hope its working by the way.

I will still talk about what's going on in my life, movie reviews and such but it will be written in a way that i hope everyone will enjoy reading. Rather than just saying, i went to a movie with blah blah blah and ended up doing this and that during the weekend. It's too boring, dull and unreadable.

If you have any suggestions, comments or problems, feel free to address them in the tag board or in the comments section. Thanks!

Richie

No comments: