Wednesday, January 24, 2007

sick sick sick!

i'm down with the flu!

sore throat, fever, blocked nose and dry cough...all the symptoms are there.

I've taken a 2 day MC, i hope tmr i'll be fine as i'm gonna be meeting up with mat after school.

Curious to know what i've been doing at home while i'm down with the flu?

watching drama of course...i feel like such a 'si lai' lol!



Talks about insurance..not bad quite sweet in some ways!



Very nice show about independant women..i feel like such a sissy lol!



In the midst of watching..so far it's not that good! kind of boring!

This is what i've been doing since monday night. so sad..i have no appetitie to eat nor do i have the energy to go out. Dramas seem to be taking over my life now...i gotta stop...after 1 more drama i'm gonna quite lol..!

I need to complete my resume for attachment. I only need to do the cover letter then get it edited by my trainer. This semester is gonna be killer, projects, sourcing for a hotel and interviews..man i don't think any of my classmates will be able to have a break until after their attachments. so sad..the life of a hotelier!

i'm out..gonna head to bed, my meds are kicking in..peace y'all!

No comments: