Monday, January 22, 2007

Rai's Reception...

[Song] Frankie J feat. Mannie Fresh & Chamillionaire - That Girl

Alright folks...i just wanna make a quick shout out to my boy Rai.

CONGRATULATIONS for finding such a beautiful and sweet wife. I would like to thank you for all the great times we've had and let you know that the memories gained will not be in vain. I wish you and Angula many wonderful years ahead and may your family be blessed throughout eternity. Furthermore, HAVE LOTS AND LOTS of children! haha!

Take care in the future bro! when attachment starts, who knows when we shall meet again. Oh, and make sure you be a good husband, i don't Angula coming up to me telling me that i've taught you bad things lol!

Now on to the weekend...

Saturday, was the gathering for Rai's Reception Dinner. He has officially signed his ROM (Registration of Marriage) last week, and it's official. My boy Rai is now married.

We had of evening of food, dance and drinks. Just delightful. The food was amazing and the dance was entertaining. It was sad that the event came to an early end. Too bad Rai didn't really want to drink, if not it would have been a blast. I guess he's showing the rest of his family that he is a capable husband lol.

I have nothing but happiness for Rai. He has found himself a smart, hardworking wife. Oh, and might i add that she is also very beautiful and she knows how to work the dance floor.

Rai was my first friend since school started, and i'm grateful to have him by myside. I wish him nothing but the best.

*pictures*



Cutting the wedding cake..so sweet!



Pouring the fake champagne haha!



The million dollar shot! oh man...this is so sweet!



Elliott, Liang, Rai, Anjula, Jude and I!



Thomas, Rai, Angula, Me and Liang!



Me and Liang enjoying the wonderful food!


After the reception...

Liang, Jude, Gen, Elliott and Thomas headed down to St. James Power Station, Power House.

Oh man..once i walked into the club my whole mood just changed. I wanted to have a good time, i really did but i couldn't. I didn't really drink either.

This bothered me all day on sunday. I kept thinking to myself, what happened lastnight? why was i so bored?

This wasn't me..i know i usually try to make the best of any situation but i really couldn't put myself to do so.

I came up with 3 possiblities:
1) the music sucked and it just spoiled my mood
2) i feel clubbing isn't my thing anymore and the mood just isn't there
3) I'm aging too fast, which means i feel old

whatever the possiblities, i'm truely sorry to my friends for putting on a frown the whole night through.

When i reached home, i was so happy and i even had the strength to continue my HK TVB dramas lol! oh man..i think i'll only club, if my friends opt to go to a hip-hop joint!


that's it for now...peace!

No comments: