Friday, January 05, 2007

just an update!

Okay time to blog…

I just got back from Sibu, Sarawak Malaysia just a few days back. My dad and his girlfriend are staying with me. I gotta tell you, the first day was enough!!

I can’t stand people getting in my life, especially the way they did! Omg! On the bright side though, my dad’s girlfriend cleaned up my WHOLE house for me haha! It’s like I hired a maid! Lol! I know I’m so bad, but whatever!

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THEM TO LEAVE!!!!!! God dammit!! I think they are gonna be here til Sunday..ARGH!!!!

Anyhoo..

The trip was better than I expected. I was able to do what I wanted, cuz my dad was so busy spending time with my grandma. I was able to drive myself around and go wherever I wanted. Haha the feeling of driving after 2 years is just amazing. I thought I was gonna be locked up with my dad the entire trip…luckily I wasn’t!

Got to hang out with my cousins and be a big brother. I love the feeling of watching over the young, it gives me a feeling I can’t describe. The weird part about the trip was drinking with my uncles, aunts and dad. We went to a pub for my cousin’s b-day and that was weird. To top it off, on New Year’s Eve we went to a club, and I danced with my dad…that was the ultimate and weirdest shit ever!

Overall I give the trip a 6 out of 10..cuz I didn’t get to smoke a lot and I wasn’t able to sleep much..it kind of ruined my holiday. On top of that, I don’t really like hanging out with old folks, if ya know what I mean..! lol..i’m the worst son/grandson ever!

On to other stories..

I just flipped through Alan’s Blog and came across a post that I found…interesting!

Here’s what it wrote..
“So did Richie. A glimpse into the world and culture of a Chinese born Canadian has shown me so much about the other side of the world. We often forget that there are shitloads of people out there who aren't Chinese you know. I wouldn't have a clue of what their lives are truly about if it weren't for Richie. A big lesson learnt. Richie's character is interesting. Initially, I had problems trying to relate to him and understand his actions because he is quite forgiving and easy going. Hardly gets angry even if he is really provoked. Took me a while to understand after he explained the Canadian culture to me. I've only seen him down once, and it was only for a week, which is quite respectable actually. Then, as a leader of a group, he has been very responsible and willing to sacrifice as well. The things he has done quietly, the money he has spent, the long hours he spent past midnight just to take some load of our shoulders, and impress our trainers is just unimaginable. No one really thanked him, no one really gave him a pat on the shoulders, but I am aware. I may not have spoken, but Richie will be one of the guys who has been very influential. Thanks for your sacrifice, brother.”

Okay..when I read this I was just like…uh…then I read it again! I was touched to hear that what I learned, my thoughts and beliefs were able to help someone. This is the greatest accomplishment anyone can receive. I thank you alan for allowing me to know that I have made some sort of difference in your life! And also, making me sound so good as a group leader hahaha!

On to the GOOD STUFF folks..!
PICTURES!! There are some interesting ones…enjoy!



A gutter in malaysia!



old ass noodle factory!



an OLD skool snooker hall..RM1.50 per game lol!



With cousins and aunt @ our grandma's b-day dinner!



My aunt and I!



Family portrait!



Bi, Hong Hong and Jason!



Me and Hong Hong during new year's eve!



Me and Jason!



My uncle is drunk lol..but he still partied after!



I as a baby @ wasaga beach!



damn..i wish i remembered these photos! lol!



I use to be so cute...what happened???



Nothing but branded clothes baby! hahaha!


i hope u enjoyed the pix..there are alot more, but i'm lazy to upload them haha!

i got somemore baby pix..if ur nice, i may show them to ya..i didn't wanna take them from my grandma, so i just took snap shots of them..better then nothing right? haha!

take care..peace y'all!

No comments: