Thursday, January 18, 2007

MAS airlines!

I had to skip school ytd cuz of my dad. He wanted me to go down to Malaysia airlines to help him check out something asap. He called at 8am. i made my way down at around 11am and i was stuck there for 2 hours.

You ask, why would i be held up at MAS airlines offices for 2 hrs? well let me tell you...

First, the lady couldn't find the reservation. Fine, no problem. I told her to try various other combinations, incase i heard wrongly. It took half an hour and we still couldn't find it. She was frustrated, as was I. I tried to call my dad several times but I just couldn't seem to find him. FINALLY, we managed to fine the reservation and it happen to be that my reservation number was CORRECT. She kept insisting that my reservation was wrong, and i believed her. She turned the issue to be my fault at the end, saying i was unclear!

oh man, you can just imagine how frustrated i was.

Never mind, I didn't let this get to me, as i know sometimes people make mistakes and what not. After, discussing the situation with her, she told me it's impossible to to put my father on a waiting list because there is no list. I was shocked. If there's no list, then can't you make one? i mean, normally that's what the procedure would be.

Still, i was not showing any form of anger. Until she told me that she had to go for lunch and asked me to come back in an hour.

i told her straight up "WHAT THE HELL? YOU HAVE YET TO FINISH MY SITUATION AND YOU CAN STILL TELL ME TO COME BACK AFTER YOU ENJOY YOUR PRECIOUS LUNCH BREAK?"

she showed no me no sense of hospitality, gave alot of attitude and her facial expression was just unforgettable.

Fuck if i care if you need to eat, i was thining to myself. Finish up the situation at hand then we could both go. Fnally, after discussing the issue, she decided that she would put my dad on the waiting list. So, i asked her, you are authorized to make a waiting list? and she replied "uh, ya of course, why not?"

OH MAN!! i was so ANGRY!

this girl wasted 2 hrs of my time, first by blaming me that i didn't give her the right reservation number. Secondly, by saying she couldn't put my dad on the waiting list and lastly, trying to leave me hanging until she finishes her lunch!

what was i suppose to do? i made a complain to the manager. the manager was nice and sympathetic. i really do hope they teach her how to deal with customers, if not, she will suffer in this industry.

to sum it all up: the service was horrible and i hope she bucks up, if not then i hope she gets fired ASAP!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THAT'S SERIOUSLY #$%^-ED!

SHE SHOULD BE FIRED ASAP!