Wednesday, January 10, 2007

dad and others!

[Song] Ronald Cheng - ç„¡è³´
(just feeling the beat and lyrics of this song, so i decided to share it with y'all...hope you enjoy it!)

Okay first off...



this is a photo of me and my dad! do we look alike? haha alot of ppl say we do, which may be true, but our personalities are not. We do enjoy the same pleasures, e.g. shopping and girls but the way we do things are completely different. In a way, to me, i think we are complete opposites. I may just be saying this because i don't want to end up like him...hm..who knows..i just know that i will always do what i want, whenever i want, without anyones consent.

anyhoo...as most of y'all know, my dad is with his girlfriend, Ivy. It feels weird not to have my mom with my dad in the same house. I hate the feeling. Though Ivy is a nice person and she did most of the chores around the house, she can never replace my mother.

my dad and Ivy are now in malaysia somewhere. I believe they will be coming back on sat and leaving on sunday, not too sure yet.

here are some pros and cons about my dad and his girlfriend being here...

lets start with the pros..

1) cleaned my house
2) did the laundry
3) paid for everything we did
4) bought me some stuff, like clothes and dvds
5) gave me a new cell phone
6) gave me a new digi cam
7) made home cook meals
8) made real bird nests

cons...

1) had to sleep in the living room w/o air-con
2) couldn't smoke freely
3) everything at home was moved around
4) gave me headaches cuz he was complaing about small things
5) can't walk very long..which ended our shopping sprees early
6) wouldn't buy me the stuff i wanted (e.g. polo tee shirt @ S$70.00)
7) would spend any amount on him and gf
8) complained about everything i wore and picked out
9) late night sleeping
10) doesn't know how to contorl his time
11) killed my electricity for the month

as you can see, there are more cons then pros. you may think i'm selfish for saying all the cons because some of the pros can make up for them. Your wrong!

i hate people, especially my father, invading in my private space. If i had a girlfriend or wife, it would be another case, but the way my dad does things sometimes can really get on my nerves. i'm not a really a picky person, just someone that likes how things are and doesn't like change. I happen to hate change by the way.

on a brighter note, he is leaving soon and i won't have to worry anymore. I kind of wish my mom was here. Though, i really do hate my parents for the past things they've done to me, i still need to show some form of respect to them. I mean they did raise me to be the person i am today, which i am most grateful for, but the memories they left scared in my thoughts will never be forgiven.

anyways...on to anohter topic...my friend Rai!

Rai just got married about a month back in India.



don't they look so sweet? haha!

I love wedddings, be it chinese, indian or other races. The joy of 2 people coming together, the procedures and excitement of weddings really makes me happy. Out of everyone i know, i think i am the most excited and happiest one of them all (for rai).

Rai has been one of my best friends in Shatec and I thank him. He's kept me entertained and never fails to make people laugh. Now that he is attached, forever (haha) i can feel nothing but joy and happiness for him. His wife is a beautiful and charming young lady and lets hope Rai doesn't turn her into anything else haha!

He will be having a reception on the 20th of jan and i just can't wait for the day to come. I've actually been waiting for along time, believe it or not. I hope to have as much fun, food and booze as possible haha!

what i'm most looking forward to is, how indians hold their weddings. I'm so into learning about new cultures and traditions. I hope to learn alot about the indian culture, and let's hope it won't be the first and only.

I hope everything goes well on the night and that everyone will have a great time.

To Rai..Congratulations and i wish you all the best for the years to come. remember to treat your wife good and have lots and lots of little rai's running around singapore haha!
To Angula..if rai treats you bad, let me know and i'll woop his ass for ya hah!

til next time...
peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can tell your resemblancec by the basic features, but I can't really see your dad's face! Any better photos?

Well, it wasn't that bad too when your dad was here right? At least you got to splurge for quite a bit.

Can't say that you're a bad son though, Richie.