Monday, January 15, 2007

movies

Just recoverd from my 5 days of shitting! i literally blew 3 kgs worth of shit out of my ass lol...i don't know if i should be worried..or scared...anyhoo..atleast i'm fine now..

i didn't do much this weekend except i caught a movie with sam @ west mall..

i'm not sure what to blog about..so i'll tell you the movies i've seen and the dramsa i'm chasing!

TVB dramas..



first off...Dicey Business. I watched a bit of this in HK and so i thought i should catch the whole drama cuz it seems so interesting. I'm almost done watching, still waiting for the rest to be released in singapore.I wasn't wrong. This drama, at first, was a tad boring, but it got better. It's talking about gambling and a guy with special talents. A must watch for gambling fanatics.

My rating: 8/10



secondly, Forensic Heros. I'm also still in the midst of watching but so far so good. It's like a chinese version of CSI but not as good, i would say. If you do like CSI though then i'm sure you'll like this drama. Some parts will really get you on the edge of your chair.

Rating: 9/10



Heavenly Mission: This movie was a big disappointment. I thought it would be like a gang movie or something but i think all they did was talk. I nearly fell asleep watching this flick lol. The story is a bit interesting, but it's just not for me. And to think i actually spent 12 bucks purchasing this movie..argh..

Rating: 5/10



One Last Dance: I don't know what made me think this movie was gonna be good. I mean it's stated as a art film. Damn, i got scammed yet again. The killing was good, the story was...well..weird. i didn't get it. i guess this movie should just stick with artsy ppl. it's not for the dumb-witted, simple minded ppl. On a bright note..Francis Ng performed extremely well and it was filmed in SG (woopie dooo lol...sarcasism if you didn't notice).

Rating: 6/10



Nothing is Impossible: This movie was FUNNY! it's about a girl seeking revenge, so she learns to 'chai mui.' i don't know how to put it in english. Basically, she learns to play drinking games eg 5/10 and dice. Funny and easy to undrerstand. If you don't wanna think and just laugh this is the film for you.

Rating: 8/10



Fatal Contact: wicked movie. the fighting was good the story was twisted and it was funny. What more can you ask for? Ronald Cheng did well in this movie. There was one scene i couldn't stop laughing. If you watch it, you may feel the same.

Rating: 9/10



Exiled: I think this is anohter artsy film, not too sure, but it wasn't that bad of a film. If you have nothing to do, then this is something you can pass your time with. It's a gangster film, but their high class lol.

Rating: 7.5/10



Underground Operation (Wo Hu): Another gangster film. I was a bit disappointed but of all the stars in this film, i thought it would be amazing. Yet again i was let down. Some parts were cool, but it was mostly talking.

Rating: 7.5/10

that concludes my movies review. Hope you have time to check some of them out! peace!

No comments: