Friday, September 28, 2007

Hong Kong

[SONG] chris brown ft. mario smitty - tell me


Got back from HK yesterday afternoon.

The trip was..uh..alright?

Let's just say it wasn't the best and it wasn't what i was expecting.

Let's see..

the first day was already a tragedy. After landing, i had to wait for my dad at the airport for around 3-4hrs. After getting to the hotel, which was just horrible, we headed out to shop. So, my dad, being more of a shopping freak then me, headed to all his favorite shops. Meaning, i was just tagging a long the whole night. Luckily i got to skim away a bit and bought myself a bottle of cologne.

Day 2, we headed to Shenzhen, which i thought was gonna be a day trip, but was i wrong. After he met his clients and all, we took a train to Guangzhou. Oh man was i ever pissed! i wanted to get back to HK asap!

However, Guangzhou wasn't as bad as i thought because i got to experience my first mid-autumn festival celebration. After dinner and all, we headed shopping and again..i bought nothing.

Day 3, headed back to HK. Got back around 2:30pm and i went to have a late lunch with Inasa, whom i met in Singapore during my attachment at Raffles Hotel. Lunch was good, the talk was fun. Overall, i was just happy to be back in HK.

After that, i met up with my dad again and we headed down to Causeway Bay. I got to meet up with Vivian!!! oh man, was i so happy to see her! it's been like 3 yrs since i saw her and it was just wonderful. We went to have dinner at a thai restaurant and we talked and talked! it was amazing!

After dinner, we separated from my dad and went shopping. I finally got to buy something. After everything, we went back to Kowloon and i left my dad at the hotel to go to Temple street (which is like a night market) i didn't have much time, about 15min, to go shopping cuz a lot of the stands were closing up.

Day 4, woke up dirt early to get to the airport and hung around for about 3hrs before my flight left.

Overall, the trip was a bit boring and super sucky cuz i was with my dad. I had to sneak around to go for quick smokes and stuff. On top of that, my dad promised to get me a Nintendo DS or a PSP and a China made cell phone that can watch TV, but because of time constraints and all the time he was shopping, i didn't get the opportunity to go look around.

The highlight of the whole trip was...

Vivian

I've always treated her like the sister i never had. It was just great to see how well she's doing and how much she has grown since we first met. the whole 5 hrs or so we were together was just amazing! When i get the pix from her, i'll upload them.

That was pretty much my whole trip, which felt super short by the way!

For now, peace y'all!

No comments: