Saturday, September 15, 2007

desperate?

[song] Winsu - Stunned

This post may seem like i'm desperate, so think what you think, but deep in my heart it's a journey, a mission.

It's been a long time since i've had the opportunity to share my thoughts, my love, my heart and my soul with someone. Everyday is a new day, hoping to search for the perfect one to hold a decent conversation with, share my feelings and thoughts, hold close within my arms and treasure the times.

I always talk a lot about sex and girls but my real friends will know that, it's just talk. I may per sway myself as some perverted jackass wannabe by the way i talk, but in the down-lo, i'm the complete opposite. I guess it's in my culture to be open-minded and my past friends that have molded me to who i am today. I'm glad i am the way i am. It defines me as someone unique and someone that is forthcoming.

Desperate am i?

No, to me, it's a search to finding someone special. Desperate may mean a lot of things, but in this context, desperate means trying to get laid as many times as possible before death. alright?

Think what you may. When it comes down to it, i'm just a simple guy trying to find that soul mate. I'm looking for someone that i can cherish and add joy into my life and vice-versa. It's been a hell of a long time, but it seems like the way i'm going now, it's gonna be quite awhile before any miracles happen. Desperation it may seem, but in reality, it's a mission to seek a greater height. It's a mission to a whole new world of humanity.

It's not a girlfriend that i seek, it's a partner for life. Girls can come and go, seriously, but that 1 special person to make you happy for the rest of your life, now that's a once and a lifetime opportunity.

I'm not rich, handsome or fit. I know! I know i have much more faults than many. However, I know i may not be the best candidate for any deserving girl, but i know deep within me, if they're worth ever second, i can defiantly try to be that guy.

All i can promise is to give that special someone something they may not be able to get from anybody else.

so what is it i'm looking for?

someone that...

- can hold a smart/intellectual conversation
- has brains and isn't always blur and unconscious
- is willing to spend the time and put in the effort
- has a sweet smile
- i can share the sunset/sunrise with
- isn't afraid to show her feelings
- is outgoing and can keep up with my craziness

i think that's about it. looks aren't the most important but an added bonus.

this topic may have hit me because of my upcoming birthday, wishing to find someone special to share it with. If i was able to have 2 wishes this year, it would be to hold someone special in my arms or to have my friends from canada right next to me!

I miss the conversations i use to hold with some of my dearest friends in canada (ie. stella, maggie, wanda and ken) It was these people that brought a different scope on life and gave me something that not everyone is capable of. It is these people that have made a mass impact on me. I miss them! and i wish them all the best!

No comments: