Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday

*birthday song melody* ready...? set! go!

Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to ME,
Happy Birthday to MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!
Happy Birthday to ME!

lol, i feel so childish, but i just had to do it!

So, i'll be celebrating my b-day in school doing my Managerial Accounting Exam with Mrs. Jenny Lai and the rest of the HDHM0707 batch. w00t w00t..it's gonna be a friggin blast (sarcasm) There are no real plans to go out and do anything as it is exam week, so i guess, it's just gonna be a dull year, yet again! =(

what are my birthday wishes?

hm..besides the obvious materialistic objects such as:

money
dress shirts
cologne
justin lo concert dvds
janice wei lan dvs (if any lol)
scented deodorant ie. armani black code etc.
clothes
girlfriend?
losing weight (haha which is nearly impossible might i add)

....there isn't really much =P

*if anyone is planning to get anything, it's okay, i'm not asking for anything from you guys...the presence of you guys around me is more than enough*

HOWEVER HOWEVER HOWEVER...

the real thing i want this year, something no one can give me, is to be back home in toronto with my friends! getting crunked at some club and passing out, would defiantly bring back a lot of friggin wicked memories!

I wish i could be with, Maggie, Ken, Stella, Sam, Alan, Andy, Vivian, Jazzy, Richard, Chi, Duncan, Min, Jacky, Richard Y., and the rest of the crew (way too many to name) to live up this day.

Anyhoo, thx for all the b-day wishes, facebook posts and friendster testimonials from everyone!

It means a lot that you guys remembered and took the effort to wish me.

from the bottom of my heart....I THANK YOU!!!

Richie!

No comments: