Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Finally, pix time!

I'm so sorry for the delay guys.

I've been so caught up with my recent project submissions and tests. However, you should be glad to hear that, i've finished 2 projects and all our required tests. So i have 2 more projects to complete and in 2 weeks or so, it's exam time..!

Alittle update, i haven't been really sleeping for the past 4 days. It was mostly due to doing last minute project stuff. But there were some times that it was all on me, for example, going to eunice's place to hang out all night. haha..it was fun and relaxing, so no regrets!

-

Back to Bintan. The trip was great. The villa was amazing, the buggy was a great bonus and the company was fantastic. I just wished we had more time. The activities and stuff were much more better than Nirwana (which is where i went the lat time). The best thing is that, the villa is quite facilitated so we didn't have to worry much. We spent our days playing ping pong, riding go-karts, taking photos, massages etc.

I HOPE to go back to Bintan again soon..but seriously speaking, who goes to Bintan 3 times a year? haha I guess i just like it alot cuz it's a quick get-a-way from the city and it isn't THAT expensive, if you source for the right package and choose the right period to go.

I spent about the same on this trip as the last, which was about 400+ but it isn't that expensive if you compare it to say, Bali or Phuket, though the destinations are better. Oh well, i was pretty satisfied, so whatever.......

-

Anyhoo..i gotta get some sleep quick time. It's 4am and i've just finished my video show for my presentation tmr..i'm only gonna get about 3 hrs of sleep or so..i'm totally screwed for tmr!

ENJOY some pix from Bintan, til the next update! peace y'all!



The Villa!



Top view of the living room!



I, Aisah, Dang, Elliott, Paulina and Wayne @ Paseh Oleh Oleh!



Elliott, Aisah and I @ Bintan Lagoon's Beach!



I, Elliott and Paulina @ Breakfast!



I Miss the BUGGY SO MUCH!!!



Dang, Wayne, Aisah, Paulina, Elliott and I..Our Last Day..So Sad!



Playing Table Tennis w00t!

No comments: