Saturday, September 22, 2007

[SONG] israel ft.slim of 112 - unperfect love

EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!


Confident papers to pass?

Tourism Psychology
Hospitality and Tourism Marketing
Research Methods


Fails...

Macroeconomics
Managerial Accounting
Human Resource Management and Development

argh..i'm doomed! oh well..next semesters schedule is out and it seems quite fine to me...except maybe Finance lol!

I'm probably gonna head out to butter factory tonight to let off some steam! anyone wanna join me? lol!

-

On another note..i'm going to HK on the 24th of Sept. which is monday!! w00t!

i kind of DON'T wanna go but when i think of the money my dad is gonna give me, the food and the shopping..i'm a bit more tempted.

Though HK is like my most favorite place in the, I'd rather stay in Singapore and become some crazy couch potato before school starts again..

oh well..i'm just a lazy ass motherfucker! so ya..

If your gonna be in HK during the 24th to 27th..let me know..peace y'all!!

No comments: