Monday, October 01, 2007

HK Update

Quick post.

Sat night was quite fun. Got to hang out with some classmates at Eunice's B-day thingy at K-Box. Sang til 2am and headed to upper thompson for crispy prata. Oh oh oh, were they ever delicious. After that, we headed to Eunice's house to hang out, talk and just slack around. It was a fun time though, even though we were all falling asleep - some accomplished that *ahem* eunice? haha!

Sorry to mat and chansey for disturbing you the whole night muhahahaha!

-

Today marked the first day back to school for Higher Diploma in Hotel Management Semester 2.

The books were pricey and some things were done that i felt were childish. I won' t discuss the issue because there really isn't much to say, except, what's done is done, period.

We've been in Shatec for so long, so there isn't much excitement for the first day of school or anything. I guess there's just more dreading and cussing in the morning when everyone needs to get to class.

anyhoo...

Here are a some pix...



T-B: I, Janice, Mat, Eunice, Amanda, Jerlyn, Douglas, Jessica and Chansey @ K-Box for Eunice's B-day!



Normal Pic haha!



I in Guangzhou..I'm sad cuz i was cheated into going by my dad!



Michaelangelo? This swimming in a chinese restaurant in Guangzhou...i don't know if it's edible though lol!



HK Scenaric Pic!



Initial D Replica @ the HK Int'l Airport!



Some Chinese Words on the Street!



I and Vivian @ Causeway Bay...My most happiest and memorable part of the whole trip was to see her!!! it's been like 3 yrs since we've last met...it was just amazing! I've known her since i was 16 or 17 and she's always been like the sister i've never had!



Being Dumb!



My Dad and I @ Causeway Bay

! Do we look alike? I put this up for all of you to have a glimpse of what i most probably will look like 30 yrs down the road. That's just sad!!

I haven't taken a picture with my dad in years and i only did so because Vivian asked me to. If not, i wouldn't have had such a huge smile on my face, looking all happy and shit! For that split second, i think i made that old man happy. who knows...oh well..! whatever!

that's all for now..peace!

No comments: