Friday, August 31, 2007

slacked out!

I've been super lazy recently! can't seem to focus on the tasks at hand.

I can't..

wake up for school
focus on projects
focus on studying

all i feel like doing is having fun, relaxing and just forgetting about everything!

I seriously need to re-think my strategy and get my life back on track. I have the highest demerit points in class and i don't show up atleast once a week.

argh...can't seem to concentrate on anything right now. i'm super stressed!!

i'm blogging from Piper's Pie @ Bukit TImah, cuz the Raffles City outlet closed because of a change of management. So..ya, came to help mrs. lau with her computer problems as well.

-

I've uploaded the Bintan pix to my facebook and imagestation, so go check em out if ya want. the imagestation link is on the right hand panel. I will try to take out my fav pix and post em here, when i have the time and the willingness to get off my lazy ass to do it =)

some interesting vids i found on youtube..enjoy!



Yellow Fever



my crazy asian mother



why asian men have trouble dating (watch the responses on the main youtube site, it's interesting!

That's all for now y'all...peace!

No comments: