Monday, August 13, 2007

Shocked nerves!

GOD DAMN FUCKING NERVES!!!

they're all shocked up. I haven't slept since 11pm Sunday night. I got 2 hrs of sleep..that's IT!!!!

I've been trying to sleep, on my bed, chair, and even on the living room floor. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE FUCKING WORKING!!

I hope i can get some sleep a bit later on, it's going to be 24hrs in about 3 and a half hrs.

On top of all the insomnia, i gotta put up with all the fucking fires going off in the neighborhood. The smoke is killing my breathing and my eyes. I gotta keep replenishing them every hour or so.

I know it's 'hungry ghost festival' and all, but don't they have special places for these things? i mean really, it is a tad dangerous too, to have open flames everywhere. It was this time last year that the void deck beneath me went on firs and caused my whole unit to turn black.

argh...pissed..how long does this festival end?

-

On another note, i'm quite pleased with my accounts test today. I think i can actually PASS accounts this semester lol. Intro. to Accounts was a disaster, so let's hope i can buck up and do well for my Managerial Accounts.

AND

I think i flunked my Macroecons test. The signs all seem so positive haha. Damn, i really need to buck up on the rest of the subjects to cover up my weak ones.

I'm out..gonna go watch dvds (again) and pray i can fall asleep somewhere in my house!!!

peace!

No comments: