Wednesday, August 22, 2007

old friend!

got a msg from a very good and old friend, Wanda.

she just graduated from the Vancouver Film School (VFS). I was so happy to hear from her on facebook. We use to talk about everything, from problems to happy times. Since moving here, i haven't seen her in about 3 yrs and to think it's been so long, saddens me. Though we do have our occasional phone calls, it's just not the same.

Memories like, picking her up for dinner, talking in the car and smoking, going for jitz, movies and whatever, all just came back and it just well, overwhelmed me.

I'm so proud of her. seeing some of her work really brought tears to my eyes and made me so happy. To think, we never knew what we wanted to do with our lives, and now, being able to accomplish something, really brings joy.

To Wanda, I LOVE YOU, with all my heart and soul! I'm proud of you and your accomplishments. Remember, i'm always here for ya so give me a ring or better yet, get on a plane and come to Singapore, haha lol!

Here is some of her work..



Final project!



No comments: