Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Migraine

Dying of a serious migraine. Slept pretty much all day ytd and all day today.

Elliott says "You have spider webs all over yourself" which i agree with. I'm feeling much better now, but i do get the occasional thumps in my head. The meds that the doc gave me are fucking strong. One tablet and in the next 20 min, i'm knocked out for hours.

Couldn't even get up to take a piss this morning, i just held it in and went back to sleep. God dammit! i feel like such a bum. On top of everything, i've missed 2 days of school. I'm missing a lot recently, i gotta get back on track asap!

Anyhoo..

went to watch Knocked Up on Monday with Aisah and Thomas.



FUCKING AMAZING FLICK!! one of the funniest movies i have ever seen!!

The way that they slam and diss each other, really really reminds me of how i and my friends use to talk to each other back home in T.O.

Funny flick, great laughs and a touching story of a fucked up fat guy! Though i was laughing at a lot of the jokes, when the cinema was still quiet, i totally enjoyed myself haha! (I think they didn't get some of the jokes)

I'm out! gonna head to bed now, peace!

No comments: