Monday, December 24, 2007

The Grinch

If your a die hard christmas freak and are in the holiday spirit...LEAVE NOW!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, it's that time of year again that SUCKS!

You can all call me Grinch, if you please!

The Christmas season is always a downer for me and I'll always post something negative about it. I just can't stand the holiday season. Most may know, or not know, that the holiday season brought a lot of hate and anger into me when i was a child, so i guess it kind of stuck with me since then. From a professionals point of view, I'm pretty psychotic about the whole x-mas/new year thing.

Every year, when i was a child, my holiday would have gotten ruined by my parents. They end up fighting and screaming at each other, which left a really negative impact on my life. After the age of about 14, when i stopped celebrating with my family and started hanging out late with friends, x-mas became times of destruction and vandalism. We use to go around and put things on fire, break cars blah blah blah...anything that was unethical and illegal. However, with all the fun and excitement that we had, i was still missing something. I'm sure my friends were too. I think by being unwanted by family, we ended up finding each other and taking out our anger on everyone else. We all needed family or at least someone to be with that was special. No doubt our times together were special, but it's a different feeling...ya feel me?

This year, like many previous years, is gonna be a lone and saddening event. I've planned it all out. I'll be plastering myself at home tmr night, reminiscing about the past, thinking about my present and looking forward to my future. It's gonna be an oh so boring and unexciting night.

Christmas in one word, SUCKS and New Years is just another entry to another rotten year. I can't stand the fact that so many are happy during this time of year. I'm jealous. I'm Envious - it's true and i'm not afraid to admit it. All that gift giving, cheerful faces, loved couples and families, makes me sick that i can't have that. I've never been able to spend a great Christmas in front of a fireplace, have a turkey dinner and get crunked with champagne.

If Santa could ever grant me one wish, it would be able to spend one holiday with someone special. That's all i ask for. Just that one person that could bring joy and happiness into my life. Make this Grinch smile and glow. Most importantly, to make everyone else around me feel envious.

I know this post makes me sound selfish, but isn't everyone entitled wish and want something?

Many people may not understand where I'm coming from, but i know a bunch that do. They all reside back home in Toronto and it's making me miss them more and more! This year is much more heart thorn than any previous year. Why? reason being is that after this year, i may never be able to return home for a visit for at least 5 years. From what i have visioned for myself, i don't see myself returning back due to career opportunities and further education.

Anyways, i don't want to elaborate anymore on the situation and start ruining everyones x-mas and new year spirit and plans.

So...I'll leave with this..

To All...

Clubbers, Alcoholics and Party freaks: Drink Responsible and have fun!
Couples: Be sensible and practice safe sex aite?
Families: Make sure not to neglect the holiday seasons!
Singles: Open a bottle of jacks or vodka and drink yourselves away!

oh and if your like me, that hates almost everything about the whole holiday season than scream...

FUCK X-MAS AND FUCK NEW YEARS...WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK, BITCHES!

No comments: