Wednesday, December 26, 2007

x-mas?

So...x-mas is officially over...woopie fucking doo...

I pretty much slept through the whole day today.

Got plastered alone last night. Reason being: depressed!

I ended up drinking 6 large bottles of beer, almost half a bottle of Abolut Kurant Vodka and apparently i finished a whole bottle of shiraz.

Yup..that made me puke 2 times, end up with blurry vision and most importantly, forget!

I completely forgot what happened after the wine. I thought there was still left overs this morning, but apparently it was all gone. I was quite surprised that i finished all that alcohol alone.

Oh well, it was a good night to get crunked and pass x-mas.

Christmas is officially fucking over...now it's time to get passed the whole fucking new year thing. I don't think i can top new years with this years personal x-mas party! Gotta plan something extra special for venture into 2008.

I'm out! peace!

No comments: