Sunday, October 21, 2007

Forever 19

Liang Liang aka Forever 19 aka sweet liang aka ah 68 (lol) aka my sister!

...

has just left singapore to head home to china, where she will embark on her journey to a career and furthering her studies.

It's just hard to say goodbye. The last time she left was so much easier thinking that she was gonna come back for good. However, now that i know she won't be back for along time, i just can't bear with the thought. I was so shocked when i saw her leave...i really wished it was a reality show and she'd re-appear once again! the laughter we had leaving the airport made me forget for awhile, but being alone at home..it really made me think!

Things are gonna go back to how they were and life is gonna get dull once again. No one to really talk to or just call up for the sake of talking. Lonely nights alone at home starring in front of the television with a packet of food is how i will spend my weekends. The feeling of calling liang to come out for coffee or just to come over is gone!

There is so much i wanted to tell liang before she left. Things that i couldn't say in front of others , but i didn't get the chance to do so. I wanted to tell her how much she meant to me, how much i will miss her, tell her how i would feel without her here next to me...but most importantly how much i love her and the impact she made on my life!!


Liang if you read this i just want you to know that you will never be forgotten!! i love you so much and i wish that the plans you had previously would have sticked! however, i know why you made the decisions you did and i can only wish you all the best! I can't be greedy and ask you to change everything to stay, that's just too selfish and that's not who i am. I really hope that you do come visit and i will try my best to come and see you as well. Just know that this chubby boy is still here and i will always be a phone call away...anytime of the day!! It was so hard to hold in my tears at the airport, but i succeeded! i didn't want to put more pressure on you and i didn't want you to see me breakdown. There is just so many things i wanna tell you, but i won't have the chance! i regret not talking to you earlier but i guess it's better this way, so it won't be as hard as it already is. Writing this post has brought me a lot of pain and tears already and i just wish that you are able to read this when you get back so you know how i really feel. I know sometimes i don't really show my feelings but i hope you know the reasons behind it! I LOVE YOU LIANG LIANG! come back and visit! May everything work out the way you want it and i wish you all the best for your future career and future happiness.

This is has to be one of the hardest post for me to finish! tears running down my cheeks are making me wanna burst out and scream!

i gotta go! take care! peace!

No comments: