Tuesday, October 16, 2007

update of week!

[SONG] LS3 - Ooh Mami

Not much to update...here are some visuals to let you have a hint of what Liang and I have been up to the past last week or so and some from eunices' b-day party.

Yes, lack of sleep and spending time at home have been given up to play and eat..and i mean really EAT!!

Enjoy the pix and the music...peace y'all!



The Pose I Miss @ TCC!



Bored @ TCC!



Pillow Fight @ Eunices' House!



I Won!! haha!



Pretending to be a sleep...oh man, look at that triple chin!!



I and Villies @ Superstar!



Cheers y'all!!



I and Paulina @ Superstar!




Chansey, Elliott, Liang, Thomas, Alan and I (at the back being the only 1 to act dumb lol) @ Swissotel Merchant Court for dinner!



I, Liang and Alan @ TCC after SMC dinner!



Liang and I @ TCC!



Tali ban? haha! Ellenborough Market Cafe @ Swissotel Merchant Court!



Alan, Eunice, Thomas, Elliott, Liang, I and Chansey @ TCC!



Bored! lol!



*ahem* we're suppose to act asleep!!!! not make funny faces..aiyo!



Mat doesn't like to look @ the camera with me in it...*so sad* haha!

That's it for now...i'll upload more pix when i got the time and shit!

peace!

No comments: