Sunday, June 10, 2007

Update

[Song] Shai - If I Fall in Love

Elliott, Chansey, Nic, Eunice and I headed to the Bar and Billard Room @ Raffles Hotel on Friday.

Absolutely fantastic! They serve up a crazy array of dishes for this international buffet. Just wonderful! the oysters and the grilled meat were my fav. of all!

I would defianetly go back for another meal, when i have the cash of course haha!

-

I NEED TO SAVE MONEY!!!!!!!

I have started going mad with this Great Singapore Sale! I can't seem to really control myself, especially when i work right in front of a shopping mall!!

I have bought:

A vest, Shirt, Shorts, 2 T-Shirt and 2 Pair of Shoes.

OMG! i'm going broke very soon!

but but but..

i still want so much more like...

Onitsuka Tiger shoes
new digi cam
ipod nano or the new sony one
jeans from polo
cologne
and so forth and so forth..haha!

-

On to something that really bothers me.

I started my Bar segment of the attachment on tuesday, but it seems like i'm still a normal service staff. Why you ask?

Well, besides the fact that we're lacking of manpower, the normal full time staff is always on unpaid leave. I wouldn't mind going out to help once and awhile when it's busy, but having to setup the whole restaurant and doing normal service in a bar uniform, is really irrtating. I mean, i'm here to learn, not to cover your asses cuz no one is there to work.

I understand from a management's point of view that operations still need to go on, but i feel used in ways and my training isn't going to be optimized to it's fullest. I have about 3 weeks left before i leave and i haven't leanred much about the bar operations yet.

What am i gonna do? i had to FIGHT my way into the bar and wear the uniform. Now the work load has doubled if not trippled.

very annoyed!

-

I'm out for now. Gonna sleep! i pray the full time staff girl will be there everyday from now on!

No comments: