Friday, June 29, 2007

transformers

[song] B5 - Gotta Get Her

WHOA!!!!!

super happy today. I got to catch the Transformers movie on it's opening day.

The to Eunice for helping us book the tix, much appreciated!

The movie was so spectacular. The directing was a bit off cuz the fighting scenes were so intense that the camera wouldn't stop moving. It kind of gave me a headache.

The movie, was something like TMNT. The memories of megatron and Optimus Prime, really gave me shock from the past. It is these 2 come back movies that make me so happy. Watching a memory and interest from the past on the big screen once again really makes me happy. Kind of puts me back in the past, when there were no worries or what so ever.

Being a only child with no siblings to play with, cartoons from my era were the only things keeping me entertained. My paretns would work til late and i'd just be in front of the television all day stoning. If it weren't for these shows, i wouldn't know what i would have been doing.

anyways..

I belive overall, the movie was wicked! the fighting and the laughter made it a nice combo.

I think i can watch the movie over and over, without falling asleep haha!

the trailer:



-

On to another note. I have ended my 3 month attachment on the 26th of June. Man is it every a relief that i don't have to wake up and head to work. I guess you can call the next 6 months a semi-breather.

I know it's gonna get a bit hectic in school, with projects and exams and so forth. However, it will sure be fun to hang out with old friends for awhile before heading out to another 6 months of attachment work in dec.

I seem to have so much planned out for the next 10 days. Seems like i have no time haha!

Anyhoo, i'm off to catch up on some sleep.

Call me if your off so we can go out k? take care man!

peace!

No comments: