Tuesday, June 12, 2007

slips and pants

[song] Dons & Tricosta - Listen To Your Heart

This issue has bothered me since the first time i came to Singapore, apporx. 3 yrs back.

I hate it, with a strong passion, when guys where slippers or sandals with jeans, chino, khakis or any type of long pants.

I find it disturbing and irritating when i see guys dress like that.

I'm just discussing the issue now, because on my way back from home today, i saw a young chinese man, where a nice pleated suit with sandals, which disgusted the hell out of me.

I believe, in theoretical terms, that slippers or sandals should be paired with shorts or bermudas.

Everytime i see a guy where long pants with slippers, i utter in disgust. I can't stop emphasizing the fact on how ugly and digusting it is when they dress in that way. I was told that this trend was quite in back in the days, but this is the 20th century my friends!! times have changed and that style is way wack!

For the ladies, i find it perfectly fine, because well, they can pull it off well. Many woman wear open toe court shoes or fashionable slippers, so normally they pull it off with wearing something that matches.

Many men on the other hand, (which i've seen) wear jeans with a dress shirt and some cheap ass slippers to match. Nothing matches what they wear and it's totally ugly.

I'm just venting this issue because i can't stand it anymore. I hope the trend slides away asap!

i'm out peace!

No comments: