Tuesday, June 05, 2007

agitated!

work is great! i love the people i'm working with!

however...

the management team isn't the greatest. As friends, yes they are awesome, but if we're talking about managing and organizing, they could put in more effort.

As a trainee at Raffles Hotel, i expect not only to learn but to gain in experience. However, with the lack of staff at Raffles Courtyard, i am limited on what i can learn.

For example, i'm suppose to start my bar segment of my training. It turns out becuase of lack of staff, i will not be able to fully optimize the opportunity, just as yet. I will keep nagging and fighting for my right to be a bartender and stop being a waiter.

I feel as i'm taking over a full time position and getting paid peanuts. I keep reminding them that i am here to learn not too full up a position cuz you guys don't take the initiative to hire your own full time staff.

I'm leaving in less than a month, and i am suppose to fulfill a 1 month segment of bar. This isn't going as planned but i really do hope to get 3 weeks in before i leave. AND I MEAN I WILL KEEP ON PUSHING THEM UNTIL THEY GET FUCKING ANNOYED LIKE ME!

I don't mind doing the same thing everyday if i was getting paid the right figures, but what i especially hate is that i have to do it all by myself; just me and myself working!

I'm out to bed!

peace!

No comments: