Monday, July 30, 2007

The Simpsons




FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!

I caught the Simpson's movie! Oh my fucking god!

it was pure laughs the whole way through, pure simpson styles yo!

Watching homer, bart, lisa, marge, maggie, apu, mr burns, flanders, etc etc etc. on THE BIG SCREEN was just amazing!

I had the exact same feelings when i watched TMNT 2007. It was another childhood take back. With my jaw wide open and non-stop laughing, it's what made me feel comfortable, taking me back to when there were no worries and threats in life.

I pray that there will be a sequel, i really do!

I've watched SO MANY RE-RUNS of the simpsons cartoon episodes, but i never seem to feel disappointed or bored. It always seems to be so fucking entertaining that it's just amazing. It's amazing how the creators can keep their viewers entertained with the same old episodes. just spectacular.

I believe that my childhood is almost complete on screen. I'm just missing thundercats i think haha! However, imagine this, 30yrs from now, when i'm 53 yrs old, they re-release a whole new movie of transformers, tmnt and simpsons.

IT WOULD BE THE ILLEST SHIT AROUND!

I'm sure for the 2 hrs or so on the big screen, all the white hair i grow will disappear for that time and make me feel super young, yet again!

If you've yet to watch the movie, do so ASAP!!

peace y'all!

No comments: