Saturday, July 15, 2006

tipsy

didn't go to school today..lol why? well i had the best sleep since school started and i didn't want to ruin the moment! i seriously don't know what's wrong with me recently! i got so much shit in my head that i just can't put myself to sleep! ytd was so good, maybe cuz of the rain, that i didn't wanna wake up!

i'm quite tipsy right now! i'm on my 8th corona and i'm struggling to type! i still got another 4 bottles waiting for me to down before heading to bed or passing out on the keyboard..which ever comes first lol!

the alcohol seems to soothe my soul! seriously, it's like medicine or something! it's not that i've turned into an alcoholic or anything, just that some things in life needs alcohol to cure!!

i really wish that i could get my facts straight! as in, what am i really thinking about it. Is everything linked together? i think i have a pin point on the problem but it's just that i can't get myself to overcome it! what i think the problem is, i'm mixed in emotions.

an old feeling seems to be coming back and a new one has emerged...but the problem is that i never had this feeling when i started getting this semi-insomia. which makes me think that this problem is not related to me not sleeping!

anyways...enough of my blabbing..i'm sure u all aren't interested in my life anyways...it's just so boring..so i'm off to drink my sorrows away! peace and fuck the world!

No comments: