Friday, July 21, 2006

sony vaio

fuck fuck fuck!

i'm fixing up the sony vaio pcg-tr2c that my dad gave me a few months ago! it was lying around the the house collecting dust and i had no time to repair it!

I finally decided to put the thing in to good use and who would have known that the comp. is in the worst shape it could be! fuck...sony doesn't put all the drivers up on their website, which is stopping me from updating some of the drivers! secondly, the built in camera on the cover doesn't seem to be working...holy shit! i mean i love sony pc's for their asthetic looks but they don't provide their customers with effective and working drivers, which is the biggest pain, especially when u can't find them from a third party driver site!

on another note...i had to format the comp. twice cuz i missed out a partition so after the first format i was left with 12gigs! that sucked so i had to re-do it and now i got 40! and if that wasn't worst, i was hit with shit loads of spyware/adware, when i was downloading software like anti-spyware for my comp! haha so ironic...and now i need to wait to download pirated versions of anti-virus and spyware removal programs from my toshiba laptop...which is taking awhile to do, considering the high file sizes! damn damn damn!

who would have know that such a small things can bring me so much trouble! fuck! argh...so frustrated! but when i'm done..it should be in running at it's peak for the first time since my dad doesn't know what he's doing with the comp. hahaha!

i'm out peace!

No comments: