Monday, July 24, 2006

monday night

fuck me in the ass!

plz as a reminder to all tech geeks! if ur in the process of fixing anything...such as a comp. plz remember what ur doing if not u'll end up like me! i was so distracted by the miss universe 2006 pagent that i accidentally did something to my sonny vaio! so now for the third time!!! i have to re-do everything! fuck me hard!
i finally got my hands on the software to do a FULL restoration on my laptop so hopefully there won't be any problems after and i hope i won't get anymore viruse/tojans/worms/spy or ad-ware etc. wish me luck lol! luckily for me, tmr's lessons are cancelled so i can stay up till whenever and finish what i need to do to make my sony vaio run at peak performance!

anyways congrat to MISS PUERTO RICO, ZULEYKA RIVERA



though i thought there were much more well deserved contestants...this yrs winner is still a great one! congrat to canada for making it to the top ten! too bad canada didn't win again this yr...if they did..WOW it would make history haha!

sorry to miss singapore for not making the top 20...i just don't believe asians can compete with the world..for example the eastern and western europeans! they are just so much more beautiful and sexy! they know how to carry themselves well enough for these types of a competition! oh well! who knows? maybe a asian girl may win 1 day and as in asian i mean like jap, korean singapore etc. hm... maybe next year?

rmb my imagestation! here are the links and procedures again..i'll be posting these up for a awhile...

http://www.imagestation.com/members/azn-pimpdaddy

login/pass: viewmypixeasy (it's view my pix easy in 1 word)

step-by-step guide on accessing my imagestation:

click here for tutorial

...gonna go fix my comp. now..i think it's finished formatting lol! take care..i'll add to this later if anything!

No comments: