Thursday, July 06, 2006

crush

there's been alot on my mind recently and i think i'm being damn fucking childish about it! it's so high school stuff!

there's someone new in my life, a friend! a person that i wish i knew better! i want to be by her side! she's been depressed about some stuff going on in her class and well, i don't know why, it hurts me to see her like that! she's in a time of depression/sadness and i can't do anything! her classmates are making her and her friends feel like shit and it makes me want to go in and just burst at them! it's funny cuz i haven't felt like this in along time! i like her, i like her alot! i can't stop thinking about her! i think about..has she eaten? where is she? will she be safe? ... and many more things can pop in my head. i wish i could tell her how i feel about her but i'm not in the position right now to say it! we've never met outside of school, we talk only on msn and the occassional sms! how can i approach this..cute, intelligent and emotional girl, the girl that i've seem to be waiting for all my life? i'm lost for words and thoughts! i can't seem to pass the fact that i know her. a guy with my looks, brains and fat (haha) doesn't deserve someone like her...she deserves better, alot more than i can offer! i can only offer my voice, compassion, sincerity, heart and soul! will this be enough to win her over? what can i do to let her know that i've gone head over heels for her when we know nothing about each other?

i'm stuck like a high school boy w/ butterflies in his stomach everytime he sees her..my legs will get all wobbly and my palms all sweaty! i really wish i could be a man and just confess my heart to her..but i just do'nt have the chance to..seems like i can't get her out to chill, hence, no opportunity to express and show my true side! i want to be her best friend, her boyfriend..i want to be by her side at all times and just hold her til she's contended with happiness! i want her by my side to soak up all the thoughts and troubles running in my life...she's the person, i belive, i've been waiting my whole life for! she's everything i've seem to want and everything i need!

i need a fucking love doctor...mr. hitch where are u? lol! can't someone give me some advice? how can i approach someone, i barely know, about what i'm feeling w/o her running away scared and frightened?

god...love is the most complicated game ever! u never know who will win and who will lose! it's a game of chance...the biggest chance a person can take in life...! i can't help it..things happen for a reason...who knows...maybe we will be what we are looking for..if not the complete opposite..!

i'm out..plz post comments or any helpful tips on the tagboard..peace!

No comments: