Sunday, December 24, 2006

FINALLY!

a few things to write about today..

first off..x-mas!

did u know i actually HATE x-mas to the max?

why u ask..well let me tell u!

When i was a child growing up, my parents never really celebrated x-mas with me. From as long as i can remember, every christmas would end up in the dark! We either never celebrated as a whole family or when we did, my parents would end up fighting! so you see, as a child, this can end be quite traumatizing right? i guess it followed me...it just wasn't that, but the fact of making a christmas wish list also played a part in my life. I never got what i wished for! Most parents would try to find out what their children want for christmas right? if not they probably made an effort to..but for me..i never even got asked what i wanted or anything! yes this makes me sound selfish and what not, but as a child you don't consider anything..it's either you get what you want or you don't! end of story!

I HATE THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

it always brings back horrible memories which i plan to leave behind me! but it's not as easy as saying..i've been trying for about 9 years now! since i was a bout 13 or 14 i stopped celebrating with my family and started to celebrate with my friends! this helped..alot! but at times, sub-consiously, i would start to think about the past! til now, the memories and thoughts come back to haunt me! i think i need a shrink!

anyways, you may think i'm cold blooded, selfish or a grinch..but i don't care! if u went through christmas the way i did, then you may be in my shoes right now! who knows!

Atleast i won't bring ppls spirits down by bad mouthing the holiday season or anything, i try to make the best of it!

I'm just in a depressing funk right now..i'm always like this during x-mas and the holiday season, so no worries!

this applies to me only!! i just needed to get some issues out, so i hope this doesn't make u feel down or anything..but i don't see how it would anyways..

__________________________________________________________

thx Elliott for ytd! he drove me around to go eat katong Laksa and after, at night, we went to Chomp Chomp for dinner w/ Denise and her sister! it was a great day to eat!

__________________________________________________________

NOW...THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

PICTURES...but not here hahahaa! lol! sorry folks..

i wanted to make thumbnails for y'all so you could just click the pix here and view them without going to anohter page, but i realised it was gonna be alot of work to create thumbnails for over 300 pix!

AND on top of that, photobucket was giving me problems with the mass upload function so even if i wanted to make thumbnails, i wouldn't be able to! i tried flickr but i'm only limited to 100mb per month and i got lazy to look for a server.....

so i had to upload them to my imagestation!

Visit: (Link opens in a new window)

http://www.imagestation.com/members/azn-pimpdaddy


under the album: Hong Kong Trip

log and pass: viewmypixeasy ... but i don't think you'll need it!

i've updated captions in other albums if u have yet to see...i tried my best to put as many captions as apossible!

i'm out!

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year to u all...i'll be at home watching DVDs lol!!

No comments: