Friday, December 01, 2006

disappointment

two word discribes everything that will happen within the next few weeks!

FUCKING HORRIBLY!!!!!!!!

the schedule goes as follows:

1) commencement of EXAMS! argh!
2) going to HK on the 11th..BAD POINT: meeting and staying with my dad!
GOOD POINT: going with friends!
3) going back to malaysia on the 28th of dec...w/ dad! ARGH!

lets take these topics in to further details, shall we?

1) exams, exams, exams...is there more to say? probably not, except i have no confidence to pass anything...except Convention and Exhibitions and English!

2) GOING TO HK (WOOHOO) the fucked up point is that i gotta stay with my dad and his girlfriend! i can't smoke! argh...i love to smoke! i'm scared he's gonna lecture me all the day and follow me, liang and eunice around! plx pray for me that he doesn't! 16th dec. john and doug are coming down from macau to join us! that will be wicked! i really can't wait for the trip..except for seeing my dad!

3) going back to malaysia with my dad to visit family! omg..it's gonna be hell! it's so damn boring there and i'll have nothing to do! the town is so small and there isn't anything to do except to go to my uncles pub for a drink at night! seriously...it takes 10 min to drive around the town and 20min to walk the whole fucking thing! argh! it's gonna be so FUCKING BORING!!!!

Worst part of it all, is i won't be able to party hard for the new years! i'll be too busy sleeping or something at home! FUCK!

...back to the hong kong thing! i really hope me, liang and eunice have a fucking wicked ass time!we seriously need this holiday to relieve alot of fucking stress from this semester!

oh yes yes...my mom! she won't stop nagging about me going to HK! she keeps complaining that she has no money, like i can do something about it! she keeps saying that me and my dad will be off in HK having a good time while she's stuck in TO working! it's like everything is my fault!!! is it really mom?!?!?! i need this tripjust as much as you need oe! it's been so long since you went home to visit and why is that? OH cuz ur too lazy to go and renew your fucking passport! so don't come blame shit on me when you don't even have the fucking base down alright?!

she's always like that! likes to complain and shit...and it's always towards me! i thought if i was overseas i could avoid this type of treatment...NONONONO i guess i was FUCKING wrong!

YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST GOTTEN A FUCKING ABORTION WHEN YOU WERE CARRYING ME IN YOUR FUCKING STOMACH!!!!

oh ya..i hate my dad! too much to say...maybe i'll dedicate a post to him soon...w/ more about my mom! hahaha!

from the most fucked up, evil, horribly and worst son in the world...

i'm gone...peace!

No comments: