Thursday, December 07, 2006

exams and holidays

[song] just found this old song. i forgot the name, but i use to listen to it alot in canada!

i was asked today by my friend, Alan, about when I was gonna update my blog..

well..since i was asked and i got plenty of time before i need to get started on studying for my convention and exhibitions exam...i thought to myself, why the hell not?

this blog entry will consist of 2 parts..
Part A: recent events, of my life of course
Part B: Controversy

on to Part A first..

i've bombed 3 exams currently.
- Cost Control
- Microeconomics
- Quantitative Methods

all 3 of these subjects are based on mathematics...enough said..my math sucks!

i've been so stressed up with so many things!

I just completed the class video for our Asian Jamboree.

lets do the math..

the converting of videos + resizing video + repairing pixelated videos + removing video sound + resizing photos + compiling + final edits + music compilation + final conversion = FINAL PRODUCT totalling 44min 08 sec....then multiplying this product by 40 = 40 burnt discs.

FINALLY, it's finished! after about 40 hrs of hard work, I was finally able to hand up and pass my classmates a finished copy of out Convention and Exhibition journey! there was just so much to do!

the slideshow was a bit fast and the videos is a bit draggy, but i had no choice! i wanted everyone to use this as a memory...i didn't want to miss out on any sections of our project! it's alot of hard work, which may be forgotten if i didn't put it in!

I hope everyone enjoys it as much as i did! when i watched it on TV i was so proud that i made this product and i'm able to share it with so many ppl. I hope everyone who watched it, gets a tingly feeling like i did!

i hope my efforts and time were not wasted! comments about it is welcomed! i've received a few already..i'm quite happy about them! enjoy...!

Next!

exams are exams, you should know what i mean, if not, then go back to school and find out!

Finally!

i finally got my passport back! oh man, does it look sweet! can't imagine that it would look so different then the old one. This would commence the new start of travelling for me. This is my 3rd passport, and this time i plan to FINISH all the pages, like my first book. muhahaha that means............MORE TRAVELLING!

I'm waiting for my student pass and departure card pick up date, which is tmr. i HOPE nothing goes wrong, if not i won't be able to leave singapore on monday! it'll be so fucking sad!

Part B:

okay .... well..there's been alot of fucking controversy in school! people are talking about this new CE we have and about that changes that are going around in school.

FUCK IT! you can't fight a corporation without having legal background or help! who's gonna spit the cash to really fight this issue? certainly no student would! i'm sure you all talk the talk but when the real issues are right in your face, you'll just shut the fuck up and cry home!

these issues are meant to be for our benefits, though you may not think it, they are!

Mr, stanley lee's actions may not be all perfect but he's trying. no one in this world is fucking perfect..not u and defiantly not me! so just back off!

i don't support anyone in this case! for me, it's just like wind blowing through my hair! i could care less of what mr lee wants to do!

all i'm trying to say is, stop complaining and stop making issues so fucking big that the whole fucking world needs to know! but you all should be happy, since it was on the newpaper ytd! (pic below, thx to yongtah for taking a pic and alan, cuz i stole his link lol!)

for example, students talking about issues like the demerit point system, fuck it! the demerit problem is your own fucking problem. you brought it upon yourself for not coming. don't act like you didn't know about the implemented system before you went to shatec!

fucking immature little children getting a diploma, it's a fucking joke! go home, think and contemplate about what you say and your actions!

no wonder shatec has such a tarnished name now! damn..it's just so fucking sad!

anyhoo...i could care to shits for what mr lee is doing..as long as the school doesn't burn down before i get my higher diploma, i'm fucking fine with it!

pix time!



uh..i was sleeping and LIANG PUT HER FINGER IN MY
MOUTH!!!!! i guess she thought it was funny to take a PIC
TOO! lol!



Alan's helmet..whoohoo..i feel so hard headed! haha get it?
yaya..i know..lame...

CIMG3840

article on shatec! *click to enlarge*

No comments: