Friday, May 19, 2006

talk?

topic: soothing voice

sorry everyone..i know i just blogged ytd but this is something i really need to get off my back...hey what's blogging for if u can't bitch and rant about whatever u want right? lol

anyhoo..here's the case...i know i'm being an idiot for even thinking this or blogging about it...so be it, i'm a total idiot!

i was just sitting in front of the television and it just hit me...i wanted to find someone to talk on the phone with..now u may be asking urself, is it that hard to find someone to talk to if u have friends? well...yes cuz it depends on the type of person u wish to talk to...do u want someone that can listen? bitch w/ u? can carry a convo? let them talk while u listen, when the fact is u want to talk? etc. etc. etc.

see...this may all be leading to 1 thing...a girlfriend! if i had a girlfriend to wake up or to talk to...then i wouldn't be in this situation correct? correct richie! i think..now i'm just thinking..sub-consciously all these issues running back and forth in my head are ways of covering up some issues...most importantly...desperation...desperation to find that someone special...why can't my life be like a fucking movie? i mean movies make love seem so much easier than reality...ya i know alright..ur thinking it's just a movie...but most movies have a base on where the story comes from right? so the writer or director or whoever writes these damn movies may have encountered these types of situations right? well maybe..who knows!

so anyways...what i'm thinking is that my sub-conscious is letting these weird signals to my brain saying...find someone to talk to..! so i started looking through my phone list...it's 2 am may i remind u...i called liang thinking, hm...maybe she's still up...! wrong! she was asleep (sorry liang)! then i started to really look deep deep deep into my list, and what i came up with was..absolutely nothing! firstly, i was scared to wake anyone up...secondly..i didn't know who to call anyways...lastly..no one on my list seems to fit the description on who i'm looking for to talk to (sorry everyone)!

so when u think..u tend to think too much correct? so looking for this voice to hear me blab and shit was pretty much impossible...then 1 thing led to another and i'm thinking about my pathetic life and here i am blogging about it to the whole fucking world! i know there maybe more pathetic ppl out there then me but for now...in my group of friends, my life surroundings, my past and temp. future...i'm the most pathetic thing walking the streets of singapore!

i just need a soothing voice that can carry a conversation, listen to me (i'm not that selfish am i?), give advice and well JUST BE THERE!!!!!!

a girlfriend would prob. do these things..friends, may not go to that extent...i could be wrong, but for now atleast...this is what's running through my mind..!

...girlfriend...hm...

smart, funny, cute, outgoing, un-shy, great personality, caring, minimal body hair (lol)!! <--quite practical isn't it? hm...is it too much? do i have high-expectations?

nice toes (hee) and fair skinned are a extra bonus....

...who knows! i'm a fool that thinks way too much...

i'm off to find my bestest friend in the whole fucking world...he was born in 1873 in Amsterdam, Holland...his name is Heineken!
peace bitches!

No comments: