Sunday, May 28, 2006

lala

last week was a week i don't want to rmb!

a grown man crying in the middle of the night is something i don't want to go through anymore...atleast for now! i mean i'm not afraid to cry...it was what was on my mind that i really want to forget! i'm feeling better, alot! thx to liang liang and xiumin for helping me through this rough patch in life..though xiumin may think she didn't really do much, but ur presence and voice was more than enough, really and thx a mil!

ANYHOO!!!! lets change the subject shall we? YES we shall richie..!

i just realised how much i need to really get my hands on a card reader! i have some pix i wanna upload so that i can prob. do some serious blogging..though u may all not be interested in the subject but i wanna discuss these topics to improve my writing skills, improve my logical thinking and enhance my english through literacy writing!

lets see nothing to blog about this weekend so bleh...JUST 1 thing i wish to say to all my group friends in the outlets...sorry bout leaving early and all on sat..i know you were all very busy and very tired at the end..so sorry! 220 pax is nothing to joke about...!

...U ALL THINK I SHOULD CHANGE MY BLOG SKIN YET? POST COMMENTS IN THE TAG BOARD, THX...!

i'll blog again soon! take care all....peace!

No comments: