Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of '08

Well...tmr marks the last day of 2008!

Much things have happen..good and bad!

Of course the best thing that happen would be Nove entering my life. It has been a blessing and has made the worst days look like peanuts! It definitely has changed my life around and made my days so meaningful.

Things that have happened:

- moved 3 times
- delays in getting my S-Pass
- Going broke too many months
- Getting weird phone calls from a company in Canada
- Phone breakdowns (5 times)


It doesn't seem like much, but it was mind devastating!

Oh well, now that the year of the Rat is over, maybe I will be able to pass the next few years more peacefully...or so my father says.. ?

Anyhoo...

Gonna head for a karaoke session with my Colleagues tmr to celebrate a colleagues b-day. After that, I'm gonna head to this Australian inspired bistro @ Raffles City. Not too sure who's gonna be there at the moment. Probably gonna spend the count down there since it's opened til like 2am. Nothing special, just have a few drinks, chill and talk shit i guess.

Like i said, I hate this time of year. I am so not looking forward to the end of 2009, it's just gonna replay itself again =)

anyhoo...off to bed...peace!

No comments: