Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Finally!!

Finally...I get to blog again!!

been so busy entertaining my family members while they were here, i haven't had the time to go online. Most importantly though, i don't have to endure anymore snoring from my grandpa, grandma, aunt and DAD!!!!!

The whole week was of sleepless nights and getting up early for work. I'm beat and i finally have a day off since last monday. it's going to be a good 2 day off.

On a brighter note, since my dad came, my wardrobe has expanded almost 2 folds. I'm most proud of this raulph lauren jacket i bought at a steal. It is the perfect fit and i think if i wear a nice shirt inside, it would look superb haha.

anyhoo, Now that they're gone, i get to sleep, get back to my routines and haven't to worry about anyone breathing down my neck - most importantly though, i get to live life the way i choose to =)

-

On a different note, tmr is chinese new years and i dread it! Everything is pretty much closed tmr and today is left with a half day. It's gonna be hard to find food for tmr. I'm gonna be home watching tv, while everyone is out with family and shit.

I don't understand the whole chinese traditions still. Everything is so red and LOUD! like chinese weddings, moon cake festival and of course not forgetting the new year.

I'm totally cool with indian festivals and malay ones but i think when it comes to chinese festivals, i'm just bored. In canada i didn't get to experience much of indian and malay festivals, i guess that's why i'm still intrigued by them. As for chinese festivals, i experienced my fair share when i go back to malaysia to be with family and i totally can't stand it!!

Oh well, i guess coming from a chinese-western background plays a big part of how i deal with these festive days. I just don't care for them haha. In canada, Christmas is probably the only festive season that leaves a mark.

anyways....i'm gone...headed for steamboat tonight so gonna get some shut eye first...peace!!

No comments: