Monday, February 25, 2008

busy!!

[SONG] Usher - I Can't Win

Whoa! it's been a week. I really good week at that.

Starting last Sunday, I've been drinking almost every other night. After the 3 day orientation period and adding up all my Off In Lieus and Public Holidays, I only worked 1 whole day, which was Friday.

The orientation which was held on Monday to Wednesday, was interesting at the same time a tad boring. I guess it was because of the lack of sleep that occurred from all the drinking but at least i made the effort to show up and still sit in.

The week is finally over with a great 2 day break and surprised as i was, i'll be off tmr again - making a total of 3 days off =) w00t!!!

-

On another note.

I headed to Toa Payoh today with Eunice, Mat and Janice.

We went to patronize a place called Botak Jones (thx elliott for the great recommendation!)


Official Website


Anyways, i was quite surprised with the outlet. It's basically a stall at a food court serving up great authentic american cuisine with a tad of a price increase to those of normal food court stalls.

The portioning isn't as big as i assumed but it was filling. Filling enough to fill my stomach. I ended up getting a loaded burger and jalepenos poppers for all under 20 bucks. Trust me when i say it's better than any restaurant i've tried so far. For a food court i didn't expect much, but i received much more!!

I would definitely patronize the establishment again without a doubt =)

Go to the website to find out where the other outlets are, it's definitely something to check out and try!

If you want, we could go together =) but do prepare your stomach and taste buds before you head down!

anyways, i'm out! gonna watch I Am Legend...peace y'all!!

No comments: